Hi Pen Fans!
I’m very excited to announce something that has been a long time coming. We’ve engineered optional Spiral Ink Windows into our Draw Filling system.
There’s a lot to cover with this topic. It’s probably best to simply watch the video for all details, but I will give some bullet points below.
- Available on our Draw Fillers.
- The Ink Window Resin is gas impermeable, meaning that it will not leak ink into the feed/nib/cap.
- Stain resistance is the same as that I’d expect from our normal clear/translucent acrylics.
- Flushing is easy and best done with a bulb syringe.
- Ink Capacity is 1mL (half our normal Draw Filler. Double a typical Converter Filler).
- Currently available in the Menlo only.
- The price for the spiral window adds $100.
As of publishing this video, we have more than 16 of these pens currently inventoried and ready to ship. See this link for our selection.
Flushing the pen is best done with a bulb syringe. Any type will work, but this is my preferred syringe.
Please let me know if there are any questions.